- 1st January 2019. My story Damson Day is published in Issue 17 of Riggwelter Press. Page 23 with my story Damson Day publication
- 10th January 2019. I begin teaching An Introduction to Creative Writing at Bristol Folk House
- 19th January 2019. I’m reading at the launch of the Flash Fiction Festival Two anthology. I’m delighted that my story Shrodinger’s Wild Cat is published in the anthology. Flash Fiction Two, a book of short fiction is available from Ad Hoc Fiction.
- My story, Once the Trees, has been published in the Tales From the Graveyard anthology. I read at the launch event in Arnos Vale Cemetery.
- My collection of flash fiction, In our Dreams We Dance has been long-listed for Ellipses-Zine Novella in Flash Award
- The same collection was long-listed for the Bath Flash award for Novella in Flash.
- Magma have accepted a poem, Press Officer for the July edition of the journal.
- Two poems have been long-listed for an anthology with The Emma Press
- National Flash Fiction Day accepted But In our Dreams We Dance in their Flash Fiction Flood
- National Flash Fiction Day accepted all my entries for their 24 hour prompt series
- Read my poem Press Officer at Foyles for the launch of Magma Work Edition. Also read the poem, Silver Solder
- Rest in Peace published in the Ways to Peace Anthology, On the Edge Publishing
- I set up Flash in Hand with Kevlin Henney and read out flash pieces.
- I’ve been working on the second draft of my novel so submissions out have slowed.