Share your writing with us at Novel Nights
At our friendly Novel Nights events the second half of the evening is an Open Mic format. We invite novelists to share their work with our audience of writers and readers.
What to do:
- Length: Submit between 800 – 1,000 words – this should take a total of five minutes please
- Send work in advance so we can give you a slot and plan the evening
- Send us brief bio (one or two sentences ) about you and your novel including the title, so we can promote you. What is it about? Title? Genre? Who are you?
- Send us your twitter name. Share and re-tweet to your audience. Bring a friend ! Spread the Novel Nights news via email, word of mouth or on Facebook. We tweet @wordpoppy
- Feeling shy or have a poor speaking voice and don’t want to read in public? Use Duncan, our resident author who will read for you. (Give us at least one weeks notice)
- EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- Novelists below: Maunagh Kelly, Eugene Lambert, Mike Manson and Paul McIntyre
We’d love to hear from you